Monday, October 12, 2009

Corporate Relocation Coordinator / REALTOR

I am the Corporate Relocation Coordinator here in the Coldwell Banker United Realtors Relocation Department. I am also a REALTOR licensed in Florida and Alabama. I specialize in relocation packages for transferees either moving out of our area or coming here for a job transfer. I manage a team of trained real estate professionals who have the experience of doing Broker Market Analysis (BMA) and BPOs. I work mainly with third party relocation companies and liasse between the agent, the customer and their relocation coordinators. I also oversee corporate inventory properties and REOs.

Moving from place to place? Then you need a friendly face! Let me place you with one of my team experts and get you moved to you new home.

No comments: